Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A new beginning

So tomorrow is the my last day at the High School.  What better time to start something new! I've been cooking for as long as I've been a librarian and I'm passionate about both.  I am also passionate about buying and eating as locally as possible and it IS possible here in Maine, especially this time of year.  This blog will include my discoveries about great products from dedicated producers as well as ideas about how to prepare them simply.  I've been teaching Italian cooking for about four years and will travel in the upcoming year to hone my skills in Italy - so we'll chat about that as well.  Hope you'll come along.

2 comments:

  1. What a great new beginning! All the best to you in your retired years and with this new writing space. You are admired and I am thankful to have worked with you. - Joanne Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Debe! You have so many gifts. Thanks for sharing some of them with us. Especially in this way. Good writing, good food, wine must be right around the corner! Oh yes, I see it now....
    Enjoy your new adventure. I will enjoy being along for the ride.
    Baci e abbracci

    ReplyDelete